Monday, March 10, 2014

Q&A:How Well Do you Know Me? Bug - Age 6, Bunny Age 8

A very good friend of mine has been asking her kids the same questions every few years for awhile now, and I loved it SOOOOO much, I thought I would shamelessly steal her idea (question for question even!). It is really interesting to see how the answers have changed as her kids have gotten a little older.  So I'll probably do this again, even if just for my own amusement, in another year or two.

But today, for your amusement, read below a Q&A session with The Tweedles about how well they know me. And honestly, they're not too far off on most of these. Enjoy!

1. What is something I always say to you?
Bunny: I love you.
Bug: I love you.

2. What makes me happy?
Bunny: When I don't mess around when I'm doing my chores.
Bug: Playing outside with us.

3. What makes me sad?
Bunny: When I yell at you and say mean things about you.
Bug: Maybe when we don't win the lottery.

4. How do I make you laugh?
Bunny: Tickles
Bug: Funny Faces

5. What was I like as a child?
Bunny: Good.
Bug: Friendly

6. How old am I?
Bunny: 39?
Bug: Yeah, this is hard - 25?

7. How tall am I?
Bunny: Really tall - like 5 or 6 feet tall.
Bug: Okay that's more harder - 25"

8. What is my favorite thing to do?
Bunny: Read books and play.
Bug: Read- that one's not even hard.

9. What do I do when you're not around?
Bunny: Read and work.
Bug: work

10. If I becomes famous, what will it be for?
Bunny: For making a book.
Bug: Dollars!

11. What am I really good at?
Bunny: Reading! That was easy!
Bug: Reading.

12. What am I not very good at?
Bunny: Hmm.. Basketball.
Bug: Hmm.. let's see here - running.

13. What do I do for my job?
Bunny:  Architect?
Bug: Work so you can get money.

14. What is my favorite food?
Bunny: Kit Kats
Bug: Deer meat.

15. What makes you proud of me?
Bunny: When you say I love you.
Bug: When you get $100 from your work.

16. If I was a cartoon character, who would I be?
Bunny: Wendy from Peter Pan
Bug: Cinderella

17. What do you and I like to do together?
Bunny: Snuggle, read, play.
Bug: Can you give me a hint? Hmm - Snuggle!

18. How are we the same?
Bunny: We both have blue eyes and we both like painting our nails and we both have blond hair.
Bug: We both get goosebumps.

19. How are we different?
Bunny: You're taller than me and get to do bigger things.
Bug: You jog and I run.

20. How do you know I love you?
Bunny: Because normally you just say it and hug me and do nice things.
Bug: Because you give me kisses.

21. Where is my favorite place to go?
Bunny: Ooooh.. the Farm!
Bug: Easy - The Farm!

Seriously.. Thoughts?

1 comment: