Okay, I did 30 minutes of Zumba this morning.
- My chest feels like it's full of gunk - and subsequently, I can't stop coughing and I wheeze.
- I used to think I had rhythm but I have been disabused of that notion.
- Why is the music so fast? Are those songs always so fast??
- I swear they're on trampolines, how do they do all those jumps? Am I really that incapable of moving my body off the ground?
- I found muscles that I didn't know I had.. or rather, I had forgotten I had.
- Euphoria is running wild right now.
- Energy - I can do ANYTHING
- Great music.
- The funny looks the dogs kept giving me as I foundered and tripped my way through.
- Knowing I'm doing something good for myself.
- That feeling of finally starting.
This is every other day for the foreseeable future. It feels good to have finally started.