Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Zumba Day 1

What. Was. I. Thinking?!?

Okay, I did 30 minutes of Zumba this morning.

Cons:

  • My chest feels like it's full of gunk - and subsequently, I can't stop coughing and I wheeze.
  • I used to think I had rhythm but I have been disabused of that notion.
  • Why is the music so fast?  Are those songs always so fast??
  • I swear they're on trampolines, how do they do all those jumps? Am I really that incapable of moving my body off the ground?
  • I found muscles that I didn't know I had.. or rather, I had forgotten I had.

Pros:
  • Euphoria is running wild right now.  
  • Energy - I can do ANYTHING
  • Great music.
  • The funny looks the dogs kept giving me as I foundered and tripped my way through.
  • Knowing I'm doing something good for myself.
  • That feeling of finally starting.

This is every other day for the foreseeable future.  It feels good to have finally started.

Seriously... Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment