Saturday, November 13, 2010

Demons

It's very true that we all have our own demons to fight and conquer.  And often, I am thankful for the challenges presented to me every day, that are uniquely my own.  It helps me grow as a person in strength and integrity.  They test my will and my patience.  Especially my patience.  In the end, I hope these demons help mold me into a stronger and happier person for myself and for my family.

Usually though, my demons don't live in the same house with me.  Require food, clothing and shelter, and occasionally hair dye. 

This particular demon is crabby in the morning.

Oral hygiene doesn't seem to be an issue though.  Just look at those white teeth!

She's got some sort of skin disease.  I wonder if we should get that looked at by a professional.

And despite the weird acne, my demon is pretty cute.  I guess there are worse demons to live with.

Seriously.. Thoughts?

PS Sorry these Halloween photos are so late and I haven't been posting much.  In retail - even web retail - this time of year is our busiest.  I promise to be better in the future.  Or rather, I promise to try to be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment