Friday, November 19, 2010

Winner Winner We Have a Winner!

Oh my there were some good ones this time!  Everyone must love Starbucks!!!

There were a couple of Oasis names, and a few Jungle ones that were pretty good.  However, I wanted to make special mention of Arenwen's Jurassic Salad Bar because it made me laugh.  And I was really drwan to Tamlin's Free Adventure: Start Here.  I was also pretty giggly about Wolf's Three Clowns Walk Into A Bar...  I didn't understand it mind you, but it did make me giggle.

But ultimately, I went with a facebook entry, Jennifer's Ascent in Frondescence because it was intriguing enough to make me go look up the word "Frondescence" 

Frondescence
noun
1. the process, state, or period of putting forth leaves
2. leaves; foliage



CONGRATS JENNIFER!  I'll message you on facebook to get your address so I can send your prize out this weekend.  Thank you to EVERYONE who played!


Seriously.. Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I was going to vote for her too, I love that I got to learn a new word, frondescence. I was so simple, yet it fit the picture so well. :D

    ReplyDelete