Monday, June 28, 2010

I am Full of Hate

Last night we gathered around the TV to watch Graham Norton (http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006xnzc) because that's how we rock a Sunday night.  The Hubs was in his traditional chair and the 15 year old and I were cuddled up together on the couch.

We DVR.. have you heard of that?  It's this handy invention where we record our favorite shows which allows us to go to bed early, and watch 'em when we want.. or have time.. or when The Hubs insists we HAVE to watch some of these shows NOW NOW NOW.. or other shows won't record!  It's suppose to be less stressful..and more convenient but really.. like most modern conveniences.. it's not.

So here we were deep into the funniness that is Graham, when our recorded show freezes.  This happens when the signal is interrupted while recording.  I hate this..so I proceeded to declare.

"I hate this!"

To which my 15 year old replies "You hate a lot of stuff tonight."

Shocked I can only reply "I am full of hate."

Then the recorded show resumed and we continued to cuddle.  The end.

Seriously.. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment