Saturday, October 16, 2010

Photoshop Art II

As promised, I played around with some textures today.  Now, I am no expert here, so a lot of this was just me fumbling around until something looked nice.  I did a combination of add textures I found online, and using the texture filters built-in to Photoshop.  Take a look!

I started with this image as my base.  Just because.

This was an old photo texture I found online.  I played around with the brightness/contrast and the opacity to make it look like this.  It's subtle.

Another texture I found online and overlaid onto the image.  It was an image of a stone wall.  Again, really subtle, but I love how it reacted with some of the other filters I already applied.

This was great.  It was a vertical white stucco wall texture that I added to the top but only applied to her skin.  It makes her look all full of boils and warts.  Perfect for Halloween!

This was the notepaper filter built-in to photoshop.  Love how this one came out.  Love Love Love!

This was the canvas filter built-in to Photoshop.  I like this one a lot because you can make an image "look" like it's been printed on canvas, and unless you get right up on it, no one would ever know the difference.  Especially if you frame it right.



And just because I couldn't resist, enjoy my creepy Halloween bunny!

Which one is your favorite?

Seriously.. Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. The 5th one down is my favorite, she is just growing up to fast for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one is my favorite too. I don't know why, but there's just something about it that all works! And tell me about it Norma.. I can't believe how fast she's growing. Maybe someday they'll both get to meet you in person. Me too for that matter!

    ReplyDelete