Sunday, September 5, 2010

There's No Place Like Home!

Last night, Glamour Girl made her way home from visiting her mom in Alabama for 7 weeks. As you may know, we are having our own little unsanctioned SCA event with some of our very best friends and family.  In a moment of fancy, a lot of them decided to join us in picking up GG from the airport.  In Garb.  If you don't understand, I think pictures in this case, really are worth a thousand words!

This is how we showed up.  Everyone else was very confused.

Standing around waiting.  We were a little early.

LW watching for her sister.

And then, GG saw us!

Classic!  She never saw us coming!

Bug got his hug in first!

And then Bunny.
We all got some love!  We're all glad she's home and gets to participate in the last part of our weekend.  She also loves the new deck, and now that she's home, I can take a few photos to share with the rest of you.  But I think I'll wait until my tent city departs!

Seriously..  Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures, what a great idea to greet GG, in garb! From the looks of it, she got a really big kick out of it! She looked happy to be home and I loved her big smile. :DD

    ReplyDelete