Thursday, October 11, 2012

Picture Day Proof

It's picture day today for both of the Tweedles.  So I dressed them up, did their hair and since they can't ever seem to keep that polished look they have when they leave the house all the way until pictures are taken, this year I decided to take my own quick photo out by the tree.


I love how cute Bug looks in his tie and vest.


And that dress Bunny has on is so cute - with the cowboy boots that she's worn every day since we got them.


They look so shiny and new and wonderful.


Just remember this when I put up the school photos in a few weeks.  They did in fact go to school looking adorable.

Seriously.. Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. I think my favorite is the top one! They are darling and growning up too fast, wasn't Will born like yesterday?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like Bunny was born just yesterday!!! It all just goes by too fast.

    ReplyDelete