Monday, October 29, 2012

Pre-Halloween

Last week I took The Tweedles down to the costume store to pick out something for Halloween.  Yesterday I picked up some Halloween make-up to complete their costumes.  And because I'm not so good with make-up I felt the need to do a trial run last night before the big event on Wednesday.


I did Bug's Vampire make-up first.  He wiggled a lot, but it didn't come out too bad.


Bunny's she-devil make-up was a bit more complicated and she didn't like doing the parts around her eyes, but it came out okay I think.


Then I dressed them up and made them give me their scariest faces.


And they were pretty scary.  Even LW got into the mix.


But it was their happy photos that really did it for me.


Does Bug look like Eddie Munster to anyone else? Or is it just me?


Halloween, here we come!

Seriously.. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment