Thursday, August 12, 2010

Random Photo Fun

These are just some random photos I've taken the last couple of days.  I don't know if I mentioned this before, but if you click on any of my photos, you'll get to see a larger version of it.  Just so you know.

I'm told this is a passion flower.  As in passion fruit plant?  Tree? Shrub? Anyway, they're beautiful.

Super different and really pretty.


I adore this photo with Bunny and the passion flowers in her hair.  She seems so exotic!  For a white girl.

Bug, in all his dirty boy goodness.  Love that smile.  And the fact that he's coloring on my deck.  Maybe he'll be the next Monet.

I don't know that you can tell from this photo, but Bunny was spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning until we were both a little dizzy.  I'll take the big smile though!

Seriously.. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment