Sunday, August 8, 2010

Winner Annoucement Delayed & I Must Have This

My fellow voter (The Hubs) is down for the count this morning so we're delaying the winner of the photo contest until he's up and moving again.  Maybe this afternoon, so keep an eye out.

In other news, I must have this.  I must.  And if your new obsession is photography, you must have this too.



http://photojojo.com/store/awesomeness/camera-lens-mug/

"Behold, the Camera Lens Mug, a mug that looks JUST LIKE a 24-105mm lens!
It's equipped with a lens-cap lid (omg), rubber-grip focus and zoom rings (o…m…g), and an auto-focus switch that actually switches (OMG)! It's so realistic, you might have to use post-its just to remind yourself which is your mug and which is your lens!"

Just remember that my birthday is coming up.. and Christmas.. and Labor Day.  Also, I don't mind if you have to make up a holiday to get this as a gift for me.  I'm easy going like that.

Seriously.. Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. You crack me up. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, does that mean you aren't going to get me one?

    ReplyDelete