Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Want to Win A Camera Bag?



I love my camera.  I might have mentioned that a few times.  But I have no camera bag.  I know, it's lame.  There are lots of camera bags that we've looked at, but most are black and very utilitarian.  I really want something with a bit more pizazz.  Of course, all the really cute ones are super spendy.  So I've been using my purse lately.  It's okay, but not very practical.  And then there are these cute numbers.  They "look" like purses, but inside are all sorts of pockets and compartments for camera bits and pieces.



My good buddy - okay, she has no idea who I am, but I might be stalking her like Ree over at Pioneer Woman - over at MCP Actions, (whose actions btw, I would love to have.  Did I mention recently in a different post that my birthday, Christmas and Labor Day were coming up?) is having a contest to give away a camera bag! 

Could I write one sentance without my inner stream of thought coming into the mix? Could I? Anyone?

There's a bunch of different ways to enter so it's well worth the effort.  Head on over and check it out!

http://networkedblogs.com/6KWpL

Seriously... Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment