Wednesday, August 11, 2010

We Are The Champions, My Friends


I found these on Ebay.  I stalked them for two and a half days.  On the last day, I watched them from my computer every hour or so.  And I admit it, I coveted.

And then, in the last 30 seconds (despite recently finding out that this is considered "rude" which I find funny.  It's an auction kids.  May the best woman win, I say!) I placed my bid and 20 seconds later, I won these boots.  I laughed, I cried, I giggled with glee and then maybe I did a little happy dance around the dining room, but since there aren't any pictures, I can always deny it.

They should be here in a few days.   If you're the other bidder, and lost to me, all I can say is nah nah nah!  I'm a winner I'm a winner I'm a winner!

I hope they're just as yummy in real life!

Seriously.. Thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! Please post a pic of you wearing these!!

    -Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Ebay, I've gotten so many of my toy treasures from there. A 1960s Fisher Price wooden circus car that I had as a kid. It's like a garage sale, yet only what you are looking for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Rude"??? Are you kidding? You haven't bought much on eBay, have you? Sometimes you gotta time it to put your last bid in with FIVE seconds to go. Congrats on the boots, btw. Now you have to get a 60's miniskirt to wear with them.

    ReplyDelete