Sunday, August 15, 2010

YUM



We had this for dinner tonight - Mushroom Swiss Sliders.  This is huge because I don't "do" mushrooms, but in this instance, I'll make the exception.  These little sliders were deeee-lish!  Of course, we didn't have the onion rings, but we did have Armenian rice pilaf and green beans. 

Find the recipe here man, because I'm too lazy to type it all out for you.  Plus, I like to give props to the right people.  Ree over at Pioneer Woman created these little master pieces for us all to enjoy!

Now I have to plunge back into my laundry, so make these lovelies and think of me!

Seriously.. Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Calling the burgers 'sliders' is a disservice. Sliders only come from White Castle - and they're total crap. Don't ruin the rep of a perfectly good burger with the name.

    ReplyDelete