Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Timid Spectator


Oh thank you thank you thank you to everyone who participated.  Even those of you who felt guilted into it.  I don't mind a little guilt to force my friends and family to play!  I don't.  And I'm not ashamed of it either.  I'm not!  I'm not because I had such great contributions!!!

Brent is the winner with Timid Spectator because it made me re-think the whole photo! It did.  And my heart skip a beat!  (email me at wendi@creative-muse.com with your addy and I'll mail your prize off this weekend!)  But it was close.. OH SO CLOSE.  I couldn't decide for a long time!  That's why I'm so late making this winner announcement.

Neva, you were so close with Tree Nymph! As soon as I saw it, I thought for sure that would be the winner.  Then Brent came a long.  Blame him!  It's all his fault!  And Norma and Wendy were on the same wavelength with sunshine peaking through the trees!  I loved it!  Julie's Hide & Go Peek was precious and Cinda's Naughty Little Monkey made me giggle.  A few times!  And Phyllis!  Russian Spy?? How perfect is that given what's been in the news lately.

She's not though, just so everyone is clear.  She's not a spy.  At least, not that I'm aware of.

Thank you thank you!!!  I love love love that you guys played!  You really made my day!  There will be more of these to come with different gifts (some more boy friendly.. but I'm sure you'll enjoy the soap Brent.  Honest!) so be ready!

Seriously.. Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Dang it, I really wanted to win! :DDDDD Question,is that my Sunshine (Keira) in that picture? :D Congrats to Brent, btw!!! :D Dang it Brent from what I hear, I really must have that soap im my bathroom, lol,so now I have to go out and buy it! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is your sunshine Bunny in the photo. Don't buy the soap Norma. I have another one to give away.. in PLUSH scent!

    ReplyDelete