Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow

We went over to GG and LW's Grandmother's house tonight for GG and Sister #3's farewell dinner.  They're headed back to their Mom's - GG for just a few weeks, and Sister #3 until the next time they're out to visit.  We had a reasonably good time until it was time to go, and then the tears wouldn't stop.




I recorded this when I got home, but this was repeated the whole entire ride home and is still happening in their room as I type this.  I can still hear the occasional hiccup sob.  Sleep is apparently being elusive when there's so much sadness in the world.  When your sister's sister, who is your newest, bestest friend, is on her way home.  In fact, Bug just this minute has come out sobbing telling me he's too sad to sleep.  I think we'll do some snuggling to ease his pain.  Parting is such sweet sorrow Sister #3.  Know you'll be missed.

Seriously.. Thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment