Thursday, July 12, 2012

Peace and Quiet

Since about 10 this morning, my house has been quiet.  I've gotten to listen to my music without having to battle it out with cartoons or tween shows on the tv.  I haven't had to yell at anyone to "Be quiet!", "Cut it out!" or "Take it outside people, I'm working here!"

I wasn't bombarded with "I'm huuuuuuungry.", "Mooooooooooooooooooooommy, she won't let me watch my show, it's my turn." or "Mom.. make him stop breathing my air, it's annoying me!"

How have I managed this feat you ask?  Glamour Girl, her Grandmother, and Sister #3 took The Tweedles to the CIRCUS.



Where they have likely been loud.


Begged for and received all sorts of sugary goodness - in true grandma style.


And are probably having the time of their lives!


I cannot thank Glamour Girl and her Grandmother enough. I have loved every second of the peace and quiet!

Seriously.. Thoughts?


PS. all photos are from either GG or her Grandmother's phone.  Not too bad for phone photos!

2 comments:

  1. They were really good all day and seemed to enjoy the show. They only got one treat each, after their lunch hot dogs, and they shared around. On the way home we played the "who can stay quiet the longest" game. Had to restart a couple of times but I do owe the tweedles each 1/2 dollar for the second or third game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you! You're too much! I'm glad they were good for you though!

    ReplyDelete