Tuesday, September 18, 2012

And Now It's Too Late

"Where there has been cold, you have brought warmth.  Where my life was dark, you have brought light...





..the true magic of our love is not to avoid changes, but to navigate them successfully..today I take my place by your side."





"Today you are my daughters.  In the years to come, we will laugh together, cry together, fight together and share hope together.  And through it all, my love for you will never waiver. Know that there will always be a place for you in my heart.."



Eight years ago today, two people became one, one person was blessed with two daughters and four people became a family.  A year later we added another daughter/sister and two years after that a son/brother.  Eight years ago today, we promised we'd be there for each other, to love one another, and committed to the new family we had become.

Thankfully, they had no idea what they were getting themselves into..



and now it's too late.   

Happy Anniversary to all of us.. and here's to the journey still to come.

Seriously.. Thoughts?

1 comment: