Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Many Faces of a Lone Wolf

I finally got LW to let me take some photos from her on our trip last weekend.  I think they mostly came out pretty well, but I'm having a really hard time deciding which one to use for our family close-ups.

As a reminder, this is what the other kids' shots look like.  Then I thought to myself, hey, why don't you let the masses decide?  So here they are.  The many faces of our Lone Wolf.

A. LW 1
Love her eyes in this one but her expression seems lacking and not really "her".

B. LW 2
This is classic LW, but not sure about the weird sun highlights.

C. LW 3
She's a beauty for sure in this one, but the nose highlight.. too distracting?

D. LW 4
Too much like GG's?  I don't want them to be bookends for The Tweedles

E. LW 5
The camera angle might be too awkward here.

F. LW 6
Another classic LW expression.  Too Washed out?  Plus, not looking at the camera like the other kids' shots.

G. LW 7
Softer, gentler LW.  But again, not looking at the camera.

H. LW 8
Another classic LW shot.  Not as close up as the other kids though.



So, what do you think? Which one would be the best to finish off my quartet of kid close-ups?

No comments:

Post a Comment