Saturday, September 1, 2012

Blue Moon Blonde

Last night, as we were driving to visit some friends, I noticed the pretty blue moon out the car window.  What a perfect shot, only when I took the picture and looked at it through the preview frame on the camera, it came out like this.



My first thought was, wow, weird.  I must have moved the camera while I was taking the photo and got The Hubs hands while he was driving.  I didn't remember moving the camera, but you know, I'm blonde, so it could happen.  So I tried again, further annoying The Hubs with my flash in the car while he was attempting to drive.


At this point I'm starting to panic.  What have I done with my camera.  Why isn't my camera taking photos of where I'm shooting?  Have I broken my camera?  And right before the panic starts in full force, I realize, it's a reflection from the flash against the window dummy!

So I asked The Hubs very sweetly to roll down his window.  I think he might have glared at me first, but he complied.


Think Blue Moon Blonde is a real medical condition?

Seriously.. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment