Saturday, September 29, 2012

I Miss Him Already..

Ever feel like you're on the verge of something really great?

This is not my image.
Like your life is about to take off like a jet airplane and things, which have thus far been challenging to say the least, are about to turn around? I feel like that, only before I can make that last final leap...


I have to trudge through a sewer full of rats, and filth and stuff I don't even want to think about.

Only one more year before The Hubs is finished with school.  The hardest year, I think so far.  Week one down of his new job and of not seeing him except for a few minutes at night, are taking their toll.  The Tweedles are restless and miss him.  I'm restless and miss him.  And family things we used to do together like Friday dinners and grocery shopping/errand running - which seemed so meaningless at the time - are just me and The Tweedles.  Three years we've had him daily to pitch in with the kids, to help around the house, to chat with and tell my day to and ya know, hang with.  And now a year of almost nothing to look forward to... I'm not saying I want to change anything.  He needs to work.  He needs to finish his degree.  It's just..



I miss my best friend already.

Seriously.. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment