Friday, September 21, 2012

Chest.. The King's Game

According to WikipediaIn the Middle Ages and during the Renaissance, chess was a part of noble culture; it was used to teach war strategy and was dubbed the "King's Game".

This was the scene yesterday afternoon before I went to pick up Bunny from school and take her to choir.  Bug calls this playing "Chest".  


I'm not entirely sure what the little trains represent, but I know the penny is a place holder for a lost pawn.  Never in all my imaginings of what married life with children would be like, did I anticipate chess. And now that this is my reality? I really wish I had learned the game.


When the Apocalypse comes, I'm sticking with Bug and The Hubs.. because they at least, know some strategy.

Seriously.. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment