Wednesday, August 22, 2012

End of the First Day

I think today was harder on me, than it was on either of The Tweedles.  Home without them.  Whatever is a mom to do until it's time to go pick them up??  Thankfully, my job provided a much needed distraction and the end of the school day came up pretty fast.  My boy?  For a TK, he sure did rule the school.


He says he had a great first day.  He loves his new teacher just as much as his old teacher, and he even made friends with his new best bud Daniel.  He tells me he can't remember what he did all day, but he does remember having tons of fun.



And about an hour later, my girl finished her first day of second grade.  Her hair didn't make it through the day, but she loved having all her friends back together again and in second grade, that's way more important than hair.  She loves her teacher and is off to a great start. She says they did a lot of geography and learned about states and she was sad there wasn't more math.  Are we sure this is my kid??

Bring it on second grade, my girl is ready!

YAY for first days and for kids who love school!

Seriously.. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment