Sunday, August 26, 2012

I Dream of Dryer

Yesterday, I kicked my dryer.  No really, I kicked it.  I got mad, and frustrated and generally annoyed.  It took over 3 hours to dry one load of laundry.  3. Hours. Not exactly the plan I had for yesterday.  Instead, I spent 3 hours dreaming of my new washer and dryer.

I stumbled over this dryer..

7.4 cubic inches of gas drying power.. but wait there's more.  8 cycles and 5 temperature settings.  I may have drooled a little on my keyboard.


And it comes with a powerful matching front loading washer to boot. 21 wash cycles, power wash system, allergen removal cycle, and a steam for stains option.  OH MY!



And then I got sidetracked with this and forgot all about my dryer.  Funny how the things we dream of having if we had all the money in the world, changes as we get older. It used to be fast cars, castles and maybe the prettiest princess dress around.  Now, a good washer / dryer and I'm good to go.  Oh, and don't forget the fruity cocktail.

Seriously.. Thoughts?


2 comments:

  1. So...price tag on these dreamy baubles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roughly $3k for the set. That's not too much right?? :P

    ReplyDelete