Sunday, August 12, 2012

i advice..

The Hubs got an email yesterday, he asked me to read.  He knew it was an email scam, but he wanted me to read it any way.  It's just that bad.  And once I read it, I knew I had to share it with you guys.  Please enjoy!


Attn Sir/Madam
 Because of the time wasted the diplomatic security company company has
discovered the content of your consignment box so therefore they now know it
contains cash and they are prepared to report to your country agencies
because they say you are a terrorist and this may land you to life prison so
i advice that once you receive this mail get back to me so that we can find
solution now.
 Waiting
 David Mark

This is a direct copy and paste.  I'm particularly fond of the fact it has no punctuation except for the period at the end.  And in that one great, big, long sentence, the only capitalized letter is the b in Because.  I also really like "they say you are a terrorist and this may land you to life in prison" and "i advice".

Awesome.

Seriously.. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment